We will stop 9 out of 10 murders!
Murder is not allowed!
Violence is not allowed!
Peaceful people are the majority and it is a privilege to live among the goodness we have created; we will no longer wait till the hand that can kill us, becomes strong enough to do so; we will acknowledge their twisted seeds of hate, prune their destructive traits, and help them to be peaceful. But if we fail or if these bad assets choose to be predators, we will, as non-violently as possible, dismiss them from our environment. If they're not around us, how can they kill us!
As you read this document think of ways it can be acceptable to you so that you can discuss it with your neighbors and make it better.
It is said we have the right to bear arms. This document is a new weapon aimed at those people who do not share our sense of love and values towards life. Kang's rules are a way of getting along without physical violence or murder. We will accomplish this by isolating those who wish to kill us but yet live in our environment.
Most of the times we know who these people are; we grow up with them. Many times we see their destructive traits at a young age; yet they go unchecked (because they are beneath the authority of the law) Kang’s Rule fills that gap. Kang's Rules puts into check those who in the past brought harm to us with the belief that there was no consequences for their behavior. Peaceful, law-abiding, innocent people should not have to bury their children and other love ones or cower in fear to the few in our environment who knows not the meaning of love. We are the majority; it is with Kang's Rule that we take a loving stand.
1. Enact a law that the people have the right to defend themselves at the State level and supported by the Cities. (keep the politics out)
2. Divide the City into recognized neighborhoods. Select non-bias negotiators as leaders in each neighborhood and train them in Steven Covey’s (The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People) Indian Talking Stick method or similar. Neighborhoods must adopt Kang’s Rules to participate. Enrollment is not automatic.
3. Violent conflicts will be negotiated and recorded and measured.
4. Serious conflict or repeated problem persons are steered to seek psychiatric council for behavior modification and or anger management.
5. If treatment fails or is refused the neighborhood may choose to banish person for life or a period of time.
1. Once a person has been banished any participating neighborhoods can choose not to banish the person(s). The banished person will be trespassing if found in any of the participating neighborhood: and the matter now becomes a police matter and can be handled by the courts.
2. Participating Neighborhoods cannot be sued, but if sued, twice the financial damage the neighborhood may lose must be paid by the plaintiff upfront.
3. Banished person(s) cannot operate a vehicle without a monitor. A monitor will be issued when car registration is applied for, or at banishment.
4. Neighborhoods may grant temporary passes.
5. Neighborhoods can boycott banished persons employer.
6. Neighborhoods can apply equal tactics to the supporter of banished person if they live in any participating neighborhoods.
7. Businesses may discriminate against banished person and their supporter(s).
Participating Neighborhoods can lose their membership by majority vote of existing Participating Neighborhoods. And then may then be sued.
This document is a pattern to go by and can change neighborhood by neighborhood. Let the people decide what they want and how they want it. The main focus is, No Murder and to create dialogue (another way to settle grievances) to prevent behavior that leads to murder; to heal and prevent sick minds, to unite people; to give neighborhoods a way to know and support each other.
More details are given in Decreasing murder by 90%.
Do something! Lead! Follow! Or get out of the way!